Friday, March 5, 2010

Math Contest- March 4, 2010

This was really easy. I can't believe how simple the first 20 questions were. Anyways, I chose to show you guys question 3. It goes like this. The value of 43-41+39-37+35-33+31-29 is?

Well, this is hilarious. It doesn't feel like a Grade 10 question. First, take 43-41 and you get 2. Then you look at 39-37 and you get 2. Now you see that every pair gives you 2. So then you will have 4 pairs of 2s. 4x2=....... (DRUM ROLL)

8!

Very good experience. I felt good about myself when I got 5th in class. But that is not important because it's about improving from the first time. I should work harder because I know I can do this. Back then, when I was in Grade 3, I would always have trouble in Math. I'm not good at Math but what keeps me going is working hard and believing that I can do what other people can do. Math is like a game. If you win you will feel happy but if you lose you will feel disappointed. So, that is why I liked this contest. I did well on it and I want to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment